Recommended Websites
Are you in full time ministry and not yet licensed? AEGA (the Association of Evangelical Gospel Assemblies) can help. They are an international group of independent ministers and ministries, and they will license even those of us who “fall through the cracks” of the normal denominational, Bible college route. Along with recognition of your calling, they provide many services including a Bible College that is fully accredited with Transworld Accreditation. Check them out.
For FREE copies of books of scripture, gospel messages, and more go to this site.
Here’s a site where you can get a FREE Spiritual Gifts assessment.