1. The Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, are verbally inspired, the product of holy men of old who spoke and wrote as they were moved by the Holy Spirit.
2 Pet 1:21
2. God has revealed Himself as a triune being, but manifested in three personalities as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Isa 48:16, Mt 28:19, Lk 3:22
3. The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, is divine, and shares in the Deity of God as the second person in the Holy Trinity.
2 Jn 1:3, Mt 1:23, Jn 5:22-23, Heb 1:1-3
4. Man is a created being, made in the likeness and image of God.
5. Man’s only hope of redemption from the stain of sin is through the shed blood of Christ, the Son of God. Repentance is turning 180 degrees away from sin towards God, Who is not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
Lk 24:47, Jn 14:1-6, 2 Peter 3:9, 1 John 1:5-2:2
6. The true Church is the Body of Christ and is not intended to be the edifice or an institution, but the habitation of God through the Holy Spirit.
1 Cor 12:12-27
7. Love for one another and unity in the Body of Christ is crucial for our witness when sharing the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Jn 13:34-35, 17:20-23
8. The Purpose of the Church is to obey the Great Commandments by loving God and people, and to fulfill the Great Commission by making disciples (fully devoted followers of Jesus Christ).
Mt 22:36-40, Mk 12:29-31, Acts 1:8, Mk 16:15, 16, Mt 28:19, Mt 28:20
9. The Ordinances of the Church are: Baptism in water and Holy Communion or the Lord’s Supper.
Mt 3:13-17, Acts 2:38-39, Lu 22:14-20
10. God by the Holy Spirit, definitely calls whom He desires, both male and female, to serve in the five fold ministry (apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, and teachers) and qualifies the ones called with power, talents, wisdom, and gifts pertaining to that office or offices.
Eph 4:11, 1 Cor 12:28
11. Every believer is entitled to, should seek for, and should expect to receive the “Baptism in the Holy Spirit” which empowers us to be witnesses.
Jn 3:11, Acts 1:4-8, 2:1-4
12. Every believer is a partaker of the nature of God with spiritual gifts, passion, and a personality to be used for the glory of God.
2 Peter 1:3-11, Jn. 15:1-8
13. Sanctification is a definite yet progressive work of grace, as taught in the Scriptures, which leads to holiness.
Rom 6:22, 1 Jn 1:5-2:2
14. There will be a final judgment in which the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works.
15. We, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth where righteousness dwells.
2 Pet 3:13, Rev 21:1